Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hanami Season: Kema-Sakuranomiya Park and Osaka Castle

While the sakura were in peak season, I took the opportunity to explore some hanami spots that are known for their sakura. The first on my list was Kema-Sakuranomiya Park which is known for having over a thousand sakura trees lining the park. Walking along the river and snapping pictures of the pretty pink flowers while enjoying the crisp morning air was an excellent way to start my day :)



Some people will sleep in the park to reserve a good spot O.o



After soaking up the morning air, I headed over to Osaka Castle and many people were already on the grounds, but that didn't stop the crowds from coming in :)

While everyone was admiring the sakura, these two cuties were captivated by the pigeon :)




The bushes were wrapped with these gorgeous flower lights that were to be lit as nighttime came. I can only imagine how pretty it must have looked!












Thank you so much for reading! I definitely can't wait to explore new places next spring ^^ Any suggestions for me to check out? I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos, Avis!! Super jealous you got to see all this haha :P

    ReplyDelete